This permanent role will be located in our London office. The candidate should be passionate about their work and enjoy working in an open, fun and dynamic team.
- Manage the company recruitment programme
- Plan/implement recruiting activities based on company requirements
- Organise and update candidate database
- Develop recruitment sources/relationships
- Schedule interviews
- Evaluate candidates and participate in interview process
- Develop a new intern scheme
- Liaise with department leads and senior managers in vacancy analysis
- Supporting managers in their HR duties
- Scheduling 1-1s, appraisals, probation reviews
- Administering the training requests and attendance of staff
- Overseeing absence tracking
- Administering HR systems
- Staff contract management
- Office transfer/secondment administration
- Formalising new company policies for flexible working and benefits
- Participating in redeveloping staff bonus/incentive and initiative programmes
- Staff on-boarding
This is a mid-level Human Resources position in a growing and award winning company. A successful candidate is expected to grow with the company and applicants ideally will have a plan as to how the company’s HR offering can grow in line with other areas of the business.
Send you CV and cover letter to [email protected] or apply through LinkedIn.