SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
An amazing opportunity raises for a Testing Automation professional, that will play a strategical leading role deploying the testing automation framework for Mobile Applications for one of the largest eCommerce all over the world. You´ll command an international digital team working together with internal and external stakeholders to meet the business expectations of our client.
He/she will be the responsible for the assessment, definition, implementation, and governance of the solution. He/she will also ensure good performance and quality of the solution to ensure a delighting user experience for the final consumers.
The team that he/she will lead is a passionate and enthusiastic one, working on diverse challenging projects with cutting edge technologies in the digital transformation plan.
He/she will be joining a thriving environment in one of the most dynamic cities in Europe (Barcelona), to work in one of the top 3 FMCG brands worldwide.
What is this all about?
- Assess the current ways of working, the testing organization involved in mobile testing automation and the goals of the automation.
- Assess the current testing automation framework for mobiles Apps.
- Analyse the needs of the project context (markets customizations, test data needs, environments, any variable which could be used for testing optimization, etc) to consider with the goal of defining the best technological setup.
- Collect all the current technologies, both open course and license with the potential of being part of the technological setup.
- Assess a short list of technologies to work with a PoC based on a criteria list.
- Build the business case for the technologies selected. These could be programming based, low-code, record and play, etc.
- Provide benefits and disadvantages for the technologies selected in the assessment.
- After the selection of the technology, lead the implementation and integration of the framework considering the involvement with other teams: development, devsecops.
- Integrate the framework with other systems in the organization: reporting, CI/CD, etc.
- Divulgate and lead the change management.
- Govern the testing automation framework leading the continuous improvement plan.
Who are you?
- +10 years of professional experience in testing automation where at least 6 should be automating on native apps with different approaches.
- Knowledge of several technologies (Appium, Spresso, Katalon, TestComplete, NightwatchJS, XCUI tests, Calabash, Robotium, Flutter, Robot Framework, Selendroid, Xamarin, Copado, etc)
- Experience with cloud platforms giving access to simulators and real devices (Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto Mobile, etc)
- Expertise working with AI applied to testing optimization (test preparation, bugs estimation, self-healing of scripts, etc)
- Understanding of complex IS architecture and web services.
- Used to evaluate ROI of testing automation investment.
- Experience across multiple automation testing solutions, ideally on a multi-market mobile application.
- Used to give improvements and move forward with continuous improvement plan.
Skills & Behaviours
- Creative problem-solving skills, strategical mindset.
- You have a fluent English level (both writing and speaking).
- You are very capable of inspiring and leading teams by being a true technology evangelist, coaching your team on tough challenges and tech trends.
- You are used to work within international and diverse teams. Both virtual and onsite.
- Focus on details.