Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our Digital Agency, we are looking for a Technical Web Project Manager. Come and develop your skills with us ! We work with prestigious clients in French-speaking Switzerland and offer motivating projects.
You will be in charge of :
- Develop and retain a portfolio of client accounts
- Analysing and framing customer needs
- Take charge of the technical management of our projects and monitor customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support to our emailing and CRM projects
- Supervise the project teams for which you are responsible
- Participate in the construction of commercial proposals and responses to calls for tender
- Leading workshops with clients
- Participate in the sharing of knowledge with a view to increasing the competence of the agency's teams
You will work closely with our team of UX, design, marketing and development consultants in an international context.
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and have at least 5 years experience in project management in a digital agency.
You have the following skills :
- Previous experience in technical project management, ideally with Drupal and frameworks such as Symfony
- Respect of deadlines, budget and quality, risk management
- Understanding of technical and business needs
- Defining technical and functional requirements
- Management of teams of developers
- Agile methods
You are able to design, validate and present CMS solutions to include advanced product concepts, future directions and complementary third party products.
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You are able to manage priorities and have excellent interpersonal and service skills. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or at least C1 level) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2). German is a plus.
Beyond your experience and education, your personality and potential will make the difference.
Why join us?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up, training, certifications...
- A friendly and dynamic working environment !
Would you like to know more? Send us your profile.
We look forward to meeting you !