SharePoint/Office 365 Developer (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our Digital Workplace entity, we are looking for a Sharepoint Office 365 developer (M/F). You will bring your expertise on Microsoft technologies and contribute to all phases of our IT projects.
You will be in charge of :
- Auditing the existing system and studying customer needs
- Leading technical and functional specification workshops
- Writting documentation (engineering file, integration, acceptance ...)
- Deploying the solutions in the context of the customer
- Carrying out technical and functional acceptance tests
- Carrying out developments on Microsoft technologies
- Ensuring the technological watch and accompany our customers in a role of advice and expertise
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and you have a technical experience of 3 years or more on projects based on the implementation of Office 365 solutions.
You have a good knowledge of Microsoft technologies and more particularly :
- SharePoint Online (development of intranets and/or standard or customized collaborative sites, EDM, SharePoint Framework SPFx)
- Workflows (via Power Automate, third party tools such as Nintex, specific developments)
- PowerApps (Canvas and Model Driven, CDS)
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud is a plus
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !