SharePoint Administrator (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of our client activities, we are looking for a SharePoint Administrator. You will provide your expertise on Microsoft technologies and contribute to all phases of deployment and maintenance of server infrastructures. You will interface with the development teams in a DevOps approach.
You will be required to develop your skills in the following missions :
- Deployment and configuration of SharePoint On-Premises applications
- Network and active directory configuration with the system teams
- Operation of platform maintenance, installation of updates
- Interface between the system teams and the development teams
- Automate build and deploy on the Azure DevOps platform
- Support the transition to Office 365
- SharePoint (2016 - 2019 - Online)
- Administration of Windows server and IIS applications
- Network: Protocols, Firewall, Load ballancing, Reverse proxy
- Security: Active directory, Kerberos, ADFS, Oauth 2
- Scripting: PowerShell
- Knowledge of backup tools and virtualised infrastructures
- Nintex workflow and forms
- Azure DevOps / Yaml / Terraform
- Office 365
You are adaptable and have good organisational skills. You have real autonomy, excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service.
Microsoft certifications would be a plus for your application.
Your mother tongue is French and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.