SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspir
We are looking for two Senior Network Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing functional network infrastructure on both cloud and premises, resolving issues that tiers of support have escalated.
What is this all about?
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Resolve issue tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting clouds and local infrastructure.
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with partners.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
Who are you?
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or significant experience working on Software, IT & Networking projects
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Orion network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS, Aruba)
- Having a Cisco Certificate CCNP (Cisco Certified Networking Professional) or CCDP (Cisco Certified Designer Professional) would be the icing on the cake! But not necessary at all.
Skills and Behaviours
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Accustomed to working with international teams in the onsite and remotely.