Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
What do we offer you?
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius : a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses : English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI : annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Good work environment : free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games),
- Team vibes : events, lunch, breakfast, team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and a lot of other surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Intensive Friday
- Intensive July and August
- 1000€ budget to cover the charges
- Relocation service support
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of baja
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most important IT companies in the world.
You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona.
You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people to do great work and learn great things together.
Always helped and directed by your Lead manager who will guide you in your day-to-day tasks and help you to improve professionally.
You will integrate one of the biggest e-commerce project of SQLI group, on behalf of one of the most important global player in the food and beverage sector. We're the technical department of the digital agency of SQLI in Barcelona, an elite team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our company, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams, so they can build a more generous future.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
What this is all about?
Responsibilities for this role are mainly:
- As Scrum Master, you will work in a cross functional environment and help improve our use of the framework.
- You will work closely with Program Management, Product Owners, Designers and Business Analysts, as well as other scrum masters in order to implement and grow the agile mindset and ensure different teams operate in a uniform manner.
- Coaching of the product owner and the development team to improve in their agile adoption
- Guide the team to achieve self-organization
- Contribute with the ways of working definition and documentation, to provide visibility for and from the squad
- Ensure that the agile mindset adopted by the squad is aligned with the rest of the organization
- Work together with the rest of the scrum masters in order to find the synergies
- You will be a key resource of the Agile Community of Practice (CoP).
- You will be expected to provide support, coaching, and guidance on Agile/Scrum practices to the team.
- Strong experience on driving agile from design to implementation.
- Work closely with different stakeholders within the organization to avoid impediments or stoppers.
We are looking for you if;
- Agile knowledge, with focus on mindset over frameworks.
- Coaching skills, being able to coach both the product owner and the development team
- Ability to detect what’s aligned with the agile mindset and what’s not, and resourceful to influence the product owner and the team towards an improvement path
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, especially during an agile transformation journey
- Servant leader attitude, embracing the goal of removing blockers for the team
- Strong communication and facilitation skills in English
In term of experience:
- Minimum experience as a scrum master of 2 years in a team for a digital product, including development and testing and product owner coaching in his/her scope
- Have been part of an agile transformation is a plus
- Scrum master certification preferrable
This position is open to people with disabilities