Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a SAP Commerce Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI .Your main achievement will be become a part of the team who implements modern, complex and challenging e-Commerce platform for one of the top 3 beverage companies in the world.
What is this all about?
- Designing and implementing high-quality SAP Commerce BackEnd features.
- Migrating to cloud and/or maintaining SAP Commerce solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical designs and translate these documents into working code.
- Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code on the SAP Commerce platform
Who are you ?
- Engineer BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical background.
- At least 3-4 years working in SAP Commerce (hybris) projects.
- Solid understanding of both Object-Oriented concepts and the MVC paradigm
- Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required: Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, MsSQl and Java/J2EE.
- Experience with REST based APIs. Knowledge of HTTP and SOAP Protocols.
- Knowledge on software architecture and Scrum Agile methodologies.
- SAP Hybris Developer certification is a plus.
Skills & Behaviour:
• Used to work in international teams, with a good level of English as a common language.
• Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, extremely resourceful and able to collaborate across teams.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions:1
- Start date: December
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.