We are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Director, an inspiring coach with a commercial vision and a passion for Digital.
The main goal of the Sales & Marketing Director is to strategically oversee and steer the business for SQLI Digital Experience. The sales & Marketing Director works closely together with other members of the Management Team, our head of practices and our software partners to drive the success of our clients. Primary responsibilities are generating revenue, build a healthy pipeline and get the SQLI brand across in the German market.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As member of the SQLI Sales & Marketing team you will closely advise leading brands to make the right strategical decisions and to translate complex, often international e-business ambitions to successful digital environments. We don’t really have typical days SQLI, and that’s why our employees like to work here! You will have the opportunity to make a difference towards our clients, here are just a few examples of work you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the setup of the DACH sales and marketing organization with the portfolio expansion of SQLI and SQLI offer.
- You will be the Head of Sales and Marketing for the DACH region, and keeping focus on the closer integration of both areas.
- You will have staff responsibility for a total of 4 employees (2 in sales, 2 in marketing).
- You will will have strategic responsibility for lead generation e.g. via performance marketing, content marketing, social media, etc.
- You will be partnering with sales and marketing colleagues in Amsterdam, Paris and other sister countries
- You will develop campaign ideas and bring them to execution with your team
- You will be responsible for both the strategic and operational sales activities (often remote, as much as possible also on site for large potential customers)
- You like focusing and working on the sales targets with your sales & marketing team
- Your primary focus will be on new customer acquisition, secondary also participation in the further development of existing customers
- Negotiations and maintaining contacts at C-Level
- As a member of the DACH management team, jointly responsible for the further strategic direction of the agency
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing sales teams in a Digital B2B environment
- Higher education or equivalent in experience
- Ideally, experience with upper-middle-size customers
- Ideally experience on the agency side
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- You are native German and you speak fluent English.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Hands-on attitude
- Energetic, flexible and results-oriented
- You inspire colleagues and clients
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits (bonusplan, car and or bicycle, laptop, phone,...) Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?