Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QA Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for 3 different Quality Assurance Analysts that will oversee the Test Case design and execution of critical features developed and integrated in the Nespresso eCommerce website and apps. The mission covers all aspects of the software life cycle, including supporting other teams during the execution as well as bug investigation and validation. The team works in a continuous improvement frame identifying any opportunity to deliver better service and advance..
What is this all about?
- Analyses business/functional specifications and Solution Designs to translate them into test cases to validate and therefore guarantee a proper coverage.
- Write Test Cases for Manual execution and guarantee the traceability between the feature, the Test Plan and Test Executions.
- Identify risks due to limitations and constraints (i.e. environment) to prevent hiccups and bottlenecks during the execution
- Monitor testing progress and provide status to development team.
- Automation and API testing ways-of-work knowledge highly desirable.
- Assist automation providing relevant information on the software components and expected behavior.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, other team’s Testers (local and offshore)
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize and resolve issues and keep contact with several stakeholders at the same time.
Who are you ?
- Significant experience (3 years) in complex IT environments and large companies.
- Experience with Manual Test Case Design and requirement analysis.
- Understanding of all phases of testing, including E2E testing and Regression Testing.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, XRay (desired but not mandatory), Postman (desired but not mandatory) and/or other testing tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good English (written and spoken).
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 3
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract duration: Full time, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.