We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
We’re growing rapidly in the UK and internationally and to help with this growth and ever improve the outstanding service we provide for our customers we are looking for a great new Ecommerce Project Manager to be based at our Shoreditch Office.
This is an opportunity to work in a busy agency environment on some really exciting large scale ecommerce accounts.
We’re looking for positive and enthusiastic team players with a desire to establish long term relationships with our clients and the wider SQLi team. Transparent communication and interpersonal skills are key.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading major projects (i.e. full time/dedicated PM), or handle multiple mid-size projects simultaneously
- Resource and budget planning for projects
- Forward planning and attention to detail
- Keeping project administration up to date and highly organised, following PMO processes and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining quality project documentation, such as timelines, risk logs, project reports and change controls.
- Creating a rapport and building a relationship with clients, acting as a liaison between the client and internal teams
- Monitoring project budget, progress and profitability and reporting back to line manager, ops manager and wider management team
- Lead client meetings, workshops and presentations
- Facilitate and lead internal cross-discipline teams and stand ups. Define project priorities with internal team members
- Working closely with clients and project teams to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Proactively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process and managing scope and stakeholder expectations
- Managing 3rd party relationships on projects and identifying and mitigating associated risks accordingly
- Managing scope and producing change controls to capture new requirements with the help of developers and other team members
- Good understanding of different project methodologies and knowledge of scrum master duties
- Good understanding of Adobe Commerce to understand feedback from developers, relay information and advise clients
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Open to feedback and suggestions from the wider team.
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Experienced in using Jira, setting up projects and ability to generate reports
- Shows initiative and is hands-on
- Interpersonal skills, ability to interact with team, adaptability, initiative, confidence
- 3+ years project management experience in e-commerce or a closely related field in the digital realm
- Ideal: experience with Adobe Commerce
- Experienced working in a vibrant agency environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holidays