We are looking for a Product Owner/ Project Leader to drive our PIM/ MDM projects for a range of local or international clients
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Together with the team, you are responsible for the concept- and design-processes in our customer projects
- You will lead projects from defining requirements to provision, setting timelines and project implementation plans
- Managing stakeholders, coordinating day-to-day activities
- Identifying risks/ issues and proactively proposing solutions with the team
- You independently implement further developments and adjustments in the PIM system (e.g. configuration of workflows, validation rules, import templates) and coordinate the implementation of new user stories.
- Completed studies or a technical education in an information technology environment
- More than 4 years of professional experience and proven knowledge in managing PIM/ MDM projects in an agile environment
- Analytical and structured way of working, you have already worked in an agile environment according to Scrum or Kanban
- Strong communication skills, team spirit and enthusiasm for complex technologies
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits (bonusplan, car and or bicycle, laptop, phone,...) Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?