We are looking for a Product Owner/ Project Leader to drive our Ecommerce & Engagement projects for a range of local or international clients
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Play a leading and accountable role in our customer’s projects.
- Together with your team you are responsible for the strategy, concept and design processes, making sure we deliver the best we can to many of the (global) brands that we are working for.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, and project implementation plans.
- Manage Stakeholders and coordinate daily activities and maintain communication between the company executives
- Develop and administer timelines, identify risks/issues and proactively elicit solution proposals with the team.
- Communicate a clear, honest and concise project status
- Use Management Software of the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence) for the accurate tracking of the status, planning, and eliciting of task status.
- At SQLI we value the relationship with our clients customers deeply. Satisfaction is key and you are one of the key members in our company to ensure we deliver the best, we ensure autonomy to do so.
- You get to be part of a big international team, being able to learn from others on a very frequent basis
- You have professional experience and proven knowledge managing E-Commerce projects in in an agile environment
- 3+ years experience managing projects, preferably within an agile / scrum development environment.
- A consistent track record of delivering projects on time and in scope.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate across teams and departments.
- You can communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization about technology -- i.e., you are equally comfortable talking to developers (techies) and business leaders (non-techies).
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Certified Srum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar is a plus
- You have fun to work with Business Users on Customer side and the SQLI Team
- You like to travel to the customer for Meetings
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits (bonusplan, car and or bicycle, laptop, phone,...) Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?