Practice Leader Digital Workplace (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
- Consulting: framing of offers, support and advice to clients and market watch
- Operational: facilitation of workshops, production of deliverables in connection with the various teams of SQLI Switzerland
- Business development: customer loyalty and relationship building, identification of new opportunities, qualification of the need, design of new offers, demos, POC, costing and writing of commercial proposals
- Management: organization of the team's activity in order to reach the objectives set in terms of planning, delivery and quality, skills development and training
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and you have at least 5 years experience in leading and supervising teams and Microsoft projects.
- Technical background: M365, Power Plateform, SharePoint and related development tools
- Team management
- Ability to federate
- Respect of deadlines, budget and quality
- Agile methods
- Oral and written communication (presentations, meeting facilitation, production of internal and external documents)
- Always on the lookout for new technologies and you like to exchange and share
- You feel free to dare and to surpass yourself by sharing your ideas
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its customers and the power of an international group offering near-shore development capabilities in Innovation service centers with several hundred engineers
- Work on large-scale projects with a strong reputation
- We will help you evolve and develop your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- SQLI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for 20 years