Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
SQLI Switzerland is recruiting a Digital Workplace Practice Leader to join our teams in Geneva and Lausanne.
You will be responsible for developing the reputation of our practice and supporting its members towards excellence while helping to develop the Digital Workplace offer of SQLI Switzerland.
Your role will be based on 4 axes:
- Consulting: framing of offers, support and advice to clients and market watch
- Operational: facilitation of workshops, production of deliverables in connection with the various teams of SQLI Switzerland
- Business development: customer loyalty and relationship building, identification of new opportunities, qualification of the need, design of new offers, demos, POC, costing and writing of commercial proposals
- Management: organization of the team's activity in order to reach the objectives set in terms of planning, delivery and quality, skills development and training
Our missions include from scratch projects, R&D, evolution or maintenance, which can be of small or medium duration. We address customers in French-speaking Switzerland in various sectors of activity (luxury, retail, insurance, pharmaceutical, international organizations...).
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and you have at least 5 years experience in leading and supervising teams and Microsoft projects.
You have the following skills to be successful in this position: :
- Technical background: M365, Power Plateform, SharePoint and related development tools
- Team management
- Ability to federate
- Respect of deadlines, budget and quality
- Agile methods
- Oral and written communication (presentations, meeting facilitation, production of internal and external documents)
- Always on the lookout for new technologies and you like to exchange and share
- You feel free to dare and to surpass yourself by sharing your ideas
With excellent interpersonal skills and natural leadership, you know how to support and develop your teams. You know how to manage priorities, be customer satisfaction oriented and have a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or at least C1 level) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2). German is a plus.
Why join us?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its customers and the power of an international group offering near-shore development capabilities in Innovation service centers with several hundred engineers
- Work on large-scale projects with a strong reputation
- We will help you evolve and develop your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- SQLI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for 20 years
You think this position is for you? Send us your profile !