Office 365 Consultant (M/F)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our Digital Workplace entity, we are looking for an Office 365 Consultant. You will bring your expertise on Microsoft technologies and contribute to all phases of our IT projects.
You will be required to fulfil the following tasks:
- Auditing existing systems and studying customer needs
- Leading technical and functional specifications workshops
- Write documentation (engineering, integration, acceptance files, etc.)
- Deploying solutions in the client's context
- Carry out technical and functional acceptance tests
- Carry out developments on Microsoft technologies
- Ensure technological monitoring and support our customers in a role of advice and expertise
Depending on the project, the needs and your skills, you may be required to participate in the pre-sales, study, architecture and technical supervision phases of projects.
You will carry out several types of mission ranging from from scratch projects, R&D, evolution or maintenance, which may be of short or medium duration. We work with clients in French-speaking Switzerland in various sectors (luxury, retail, insurance, international organisations, etc.)
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school, HES or Master) and you have a minimum of 4 years technical experience on projects based on the implementation of Office 365 solutions.
You have a good knowledge of Microsoft technologies and more specifically :
- SharePoint Online (development of standard or custom intranets and/or collaborative sites, EDM, SharePoint Framework SPFx)
- Workflows (via Power Automate, third-party tools such as Nintex, specific developments)
- PowerApps (Canvas and Model Driven, CDS)
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud is a plus
You are adaptable and have good organisational skills. You have a real autonomy, excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service.
Microsoft certifications would be a plus for your application.
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you!