We are SQLI
You are passionate by consultancy and you want to develop your career as a Power BI Consultant? You want to handle a variety of projects and meet challenging clients?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company that is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in its activities. This way your skills as Microsoft Power BI Consultant will really make a difference.
With SQLI, you are part of a international team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of it. Together, we’ll define a career evolution plan and stimulate you to obtain official certificates. Basically, we invest in you, every time and everywhere. We are looking to strengthen our team with a new Microsoft Power BI Consultant. Are you the future of SQLI?
As a Microsoft Power BI Consultant you will work for our large accounts where you support our customers on reporting visualizations, data modelling or authorizations. You will set up and maintain their Datawarehouse and reporting environments and do the requirement analysis together with the business from end-users, key-users to C-level. You will be involved and/or drive full life cycle projects and guide junior and medior profiles on the project. Your role will be functional as well as technical.
You will mainly work from Belgium with occasional missions abroad. You will also play an internal role to improve the internal knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Azure with the whole team.
SQLI stands for quality so to give our clients the best service our consultants need to posses the following requirements:
- 5 years working experience of which at least 2 years in a Microsoft Power BI environment;
- We are looking for someone with great communication skills to interact on a high professional level with our clients;
- Professional proficiency in English, Dutch and French is a must;
- 3 end-to-end project experiences;
- Experience in a corporate context;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Consulting skills
- Key user training
- Business requirements gathering
- Able to discuss with business stakeholders, including management
- Customer oriented
- Mentor junior profiles
- Project management skills: Agile, SCRUM, PMI.
The following are definitely a plus:
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Microsoft SSRS;
- Microsoft SSIS;
- API Gateway;
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure DevOps;
- DA-100 Analyzing Data Analyst Associate
- DP-203 Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-200 Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Ready to start your new adventure at SQLI?
Become a member of our SQLI-team and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, we don’t only ‘work hard’! We reward our team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers you can rely on. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to become part of the SQLI-family!