Junior PHP/Drupal Developer (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our digital agency, we are looking for our future Junior PHP/Drupal Developer (m/f).
Your missions will be the following :
- Participate in the development of PHP oriented web projects on Drupal
- To be in charge of the deployment in a continuous integration framework (GitLab CI...)
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in the creation of the architecture and technical modeling of our projects
- Participate in our continuous improvement objectives
You will be in direct contact with our clients. You will be in charge of the costing of development charges and of specifying the technical aspects.
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and have at least 1 year of experience in an agency.
You have the following technical skills :
- Knowledge of recent versions of PHP (>= 7.3)
- Knowledge of recent versions of Symfony (>= 4.4)
- Knowledge of the main Symfony components (Form, Routing, Twig, Dependency Injection, Console, EventDispatcher, HttpFoundation, ...)
- Knowledge of command line usage (bash, composer, etc)
- Basics of front-end development : HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery
- Good knowledge of CI
- Knowledge of API use and creation (REST, Soap, etc)
- Good debugging skills
- Knowledge of best practices in performance, security, monitoring
- Knowledge of a ticketing tool such as JIRA is a plus
- Knowledge and expertise of Drupal is a big plus
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You are able to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context. Finally, you are pro-active in technology monitoring and have an avid curiosity for new technologies and development patterns.
French is your mother tongue (or min C1) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2).
This position requires occasional travel to our clients.
Why join us?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients and the power of an international group offering near-shore development capacities in Innovation service centres with several hundred engineers
- Work on large-scale projects with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications, etc.
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment!