Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Atlassian Admin. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices around Europe. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Junior Atlassian Admin to strengthen our team who is eager to learn, support and improve about Atlassian Stack (Jira Software, Confluence and etc).
What is this all about?
- You will work in an ambitious project, where you will learn but also you will be challenged every day.
- Participates in the full project life cycle, taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- You will manage workflows, screens, fields configuration scheme, on daily basis.
- You will manage the tickets queue, raised during the day-to-day operations. Commitment with the Team achievements defined in the sprint planning.
- Our customer is a leader in the E-commerce, with international presence worldwide.
- You will be part of a team along 3 other members always guided and supported by the Atlassian Practice Leader.
- You’ll also actively participate in Scrum Events, such us reviews, stand ups, plannings etc.
Who are you?
- You are eager to learn, improve and with the ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have studied computer science, or you have equivalent education/ work experience / 1-2 years of industry, technology and services experience.
- Tech mindset and background.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams.
- Excellent communication skills, communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers.
- troubleshooting, and hands-on.
- You speak English fluently Spanish is a good asset.
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 2
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.