For our office in Valencia, we are looking for Java Software Engineers to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. We are considering Junior, Medior profiles and experienced Seniors with already some years in the field. So do not hesitate to apply when you do not perfectly match with the required skills or experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code within planning and budget qualitative E-commerce or Engagement Products that exceed all customers' expectations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- You'll work in team alongside other passionate java developers dedicated to delivering high quality results
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Contribute in the design and outlining of Java solutions (with the analyst, technical lead, UI Designer, UX-designer or architect)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or Software Development.
- Work experience with Java, and/or eager to become an e-commerce or engagement development expert.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- Platform specific knowledge is a preference; i.e. Adobe AEM, Bloomreach, Hybris, Informatica etc.
- Experience of using Spring MVC, J2EE, JSP Servlets, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, OO, Soap and Webservices.
- You speak Spanish fluently, with a professional level English
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in SQLI family!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?