This role is for either a full-time junior graphic designer OR a part-time mid level graphic designer. It's a hybrid role and will require you to be in our London office on some days.
The role is to support the marketing and creative team in the design and production of marketing assets and collateral for the UK and Middle East, including digital assets (website, social media, banners, landing pages, paid media assets etc.), event collateral, creative imagery, sales/pitch documents, as well as providing art direction for video-based and animated content.
- One year working as a junior graphic designer OR three years at a more senior level, ideally in a marketing agency environment.
*Someone just out of university will also be considered if they have excelled on their course and have the right aptitude
- Self-starter can thrive in a fast-paced - sometimes chaotic – environment.
- Have an appetite and aptitude for innovative, unique, and eye-catching creative.
- Have experience taking projects from concept to completion, meeting key milestones and delivering in a timely manner.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to adhere to branding guidelines.
- Willingness to work flexibly and support the team/ in other areas of the business where required.
- Have great social/interpersonal skills.
- Produce a broad section of creative materials across all print and digital channels that resonate with the target audiences.
- Key player in the design of social and web creative and working with the content writer to supply relevant and inspiring assets that grab attention and drive traffic.
- Ability to design and present high-level concept and pitch decks to support the sales team.
- Ensure all briefs are responded to in a timely manner and manage last-minute amendments.
- Ability to push the brand’s guidelines in a creative, eye-catching way – bringing the brand to life with consistency and brilliance.
- Providing briefs and visual guidance to third-party video producers, animation agencies, illustrators etc.
- Provide support to other designers within the team on client work if time permits.
- Experience with design/layout of content for a wide variety of media, including digital design (web design, banner ads, social media graphics etc.) and print.
- Experience in concept ideation and storyboarding to identify possible approaches to solving design problems.
- Confident seeing through all stages of a project from concept to completion.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Previous experience working at or with ecommerce, social, marketing, advertising agencies is ideal but not necessary.
- Photography experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or relevant creative studies.
- Skilled and experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign.)
- Familiar with Figma or capable of picking up new design programmes/digital online platforms quickly.
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML is a bonus.
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications.