Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius : a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses : English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI : annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
+Good work environment : free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games),
+Team vibes : events, lunch, breakfast, team buildings, etc.
+Christmas gift and a lot of other surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
+Teleworking policy and flexible hours
+Intensive July and August
+Budget to cover the charges
+Relocation service support
- Health@SQLI :
+Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
+ We pay your first day of baja
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
1. Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
2. Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
3. Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
4. Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.
Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a FrontEnd Developer . This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people to do great work and learn great things together. We are an IT Human size company but the key partner of the largest companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
What this is all about?
In this position you will be expected to liaise with stakeholders from the engineering, UX, development & product communities at all levels across our main client to understand, advise and deliver:
• Implementation of 3rd party testing technologies (Optimizely & Maxymiser)
• Collaboration with technical forums across the business to build trust & confidence in the technologies and be a key point of contact for SQLI technical teams
• Become a subject matter expert of the Maxymiser & Optimizely platforms
• Provide best practices to product development teams
• Architecture, processes & best practice documentation
We are looking for you if;
- Understand A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with web-analytics tools (ComScore)
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- A consultative approach to issue investigation, analysis and resolution
- Good working knowledge of web based technologies including, web analytics and other 3rd party technologies
- An understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communicator, you should be able to successfully engage senior management and groups of stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers
- Previous experience working with Google Optimize
- Knowledge of Tampermonkey, Figma, and Browserstack is a plus!
This position is open to people with disabilities