Front-End Development Expert
As a front-end expert at SQLI, you will work with our team on high-tech and creative Drupal projects for well known national and international brands. We are looking for a team player who can connect to our team, help evolve our existing expertise and who has a large passion for his/her knowledge area. Constantly monitoring the latest trends, we believe in innovation and we are not afraid to take on new challenges, this is what we also expect from you !
We provide knowledge transfers, internal and external trainings and allow you to visit international conventions you are passionate about. The last years we joined several conventions including Front-end united, JS Conf and Drupalcon
What can you expect?
SQLI is an ambitious and growing organization with a variety of national and international customers. With our offices in Belgium, France and Switzerland …, plenty of opportunities are awaiting you! You’ll work for national or international brands to set up high-end front-end architectures. Our experts will coach you, organize peer programming sessions and code reviews along each sprint to make you an expert! If you already consider yourself to be an expert, you will participate our even lead your colleagues inside this process.
You will also work in close contact with our sales team, to assist in brainstorms and define solutions for our clients. We are active in PHP, and create applications in Symfony & Drupal, or standalone JS based applications.
At SQLI we look at your needs and goals and create a plan of approach which will help you build your career. We also strongly believe in R&D and contribution. On a regular basis, we create prototypes to provide cutting edge solution to our clients. You will receive time to contribute the open source communities we work with put your name on the contribution map. On a regular basis we organize knowledge transfer meetings to extend our knowledge among the team.
As a front-end expert, you will get the chance to visit a large international back-end related conference (Front-end united, Fronteers, …).
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in front-end development/theming
- Tools like Webpack, Yarn, NPM, Gulp, Babel are not new to you and you are able to build an automated build flow
- You have experience working with responsive frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- You have experience in defining an architecture for a JS based headless framework (React, Angular or Vue.JS)
- You have the required UX/UI skillset
- You are aware of Agile development methodologies
- You are passionate, analytical and accurate
- You know how to build SEO and Accessibility friendly code
- You are able to provide trustworthy estimations
- You are result driven and you can handle tight deadlines with an eye for quality
- You’re passionate about IT, back-end development and web, but also a team player who enjoys having fun with your colleagues
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Training & events opportunities
- A team of experts that will assist you to reach higher levels
- A career path with your focus in mind
- Room for open source contribution
- Internal knowledge sharing gatherings
- A set of attractive legal benefits
- Laptop & other hardware needs
- Your dream job !