Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
Within our Digital Agency, we are looking for a Front-End Developer. You will work at the forefront of our technical team.
Your missions :
- Work on an international, large-scale project in high class/luxury industries Create top notch front-end templates
- Create and enhance a design system
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate templates
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in the architecture and the technical modeling of projects
- Participate in our internal objectives for continuous improvement
- Occasionally, interact directly with the client
- Occasionally, provide estimates with the help of technical specifications
- Occasionally, detect and escalate project risks, and specify technical aspects
You will conduct several types of missions from scratch, R&D, evolution or maintenance projects, which can be of small or medium duration. We have clients in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in various sectors of activity (luxury, insurance, public, NGOs, etc.).
We will assist our future employee in his/her career, with prospects for development.
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and you have at least 3 years of experience ideally in agency settings, with :
- Good knowledge of modern front-end development tools (npm, webpack, tasks automation tools, and so on)
- Responsive integration, mobile first philosophy and pixel perfect are your daily concern
- Knowledge of modern web technologies
- Knowledge in building design system (Storybook)
- Knowledge of best practices in accessibility
- Knowledge in TypeScript
You have :
- A deep love for code quality, well-finished and properly implemented user interfaces
- A deep love for documenting your writings
- Unending curiosity about new technologies and development patterns
- An open-mind, understanding attitude regarding the need for changes
- No problem working independently or in big teams
- Lots of practice collaborating with projects managers, back-end developers, UX/UI designers
- A keen ability to detect needs / risks for a project
- A proactive approach to keeping up with and sharing news on new technologie
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You are able to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !