For our Practice E-Commerce & Engagement team based out of our Dortmund office, we are currently recruiting a Business Consultant that will help us transform our customers into digital.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will provide general expertise in web technologies and ideally be familiar with e-Commerce- or engagement-solutions like SAP Commerce/Sales/Marketing Cloud, Magento, Commercetools, Qualtrics or Bloomreach.
- Your projects will mainly relate to the areas of strategy consulting, omnichannel- and e-commerce, data-driven-marketing, engagement and business intelligence.
- You will play a leading role to help our clients to achieve business success by supporting them to define their digital strategy and identifying the appropriate technical solution approach.
- You will advise them on risk, improvement opportunities and guide them through the change process which go along with digitalization projects.
- You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment, you are one of the “SQLI innovation drivers”.
- You’re a natural born consultant (innovative, analytical, communicative, collaborative, open-minded, solution oriented)
- You have a passion to sell your ideas and concepts to the client in an authentic and convincing way
- You are able to prepare and to moderate workshops
- You are familiar with methods like Customer Journey Mapping and Design Thinking
- You have a knack for giving strategic advice and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the conception and implementation of end-to-end digital solutions
- You combine e-commerce savviness with functional know-how. In other words, you have a keen interest in the processes that lie behind each purchase and the subsequent customer engagement activities.
- High understanding of current e-commerce trends and innovations and technological and strategic level, you know what works (and what doesn’t) in digital commerce and are familiar with industry best practices.
- You have an excellent expertise in specialized knowledge and skills in e-commerce like Hybris (SAP Commerce Cloud), Magento, Commercetools, Qualtrics or Bloomreach
- >5 years working experience as e-commerce consultant in an it or digital environment, including client-facing consulting experience
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits (bonusplan, car and or bicycle, laptop, phone,...) Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?