For our Engagement Practise based in our Amsterdam and Eindhoven offices, we are currently recruiting a Business Analyst that will help us transform and grow our customers into their digital maturity and focusses on customer engagement and commerce.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will provide general expertise in web technologies and ideally be familiar with e-Commerce- or engagement-solutions like SAP Commerce/Sales/Marketing Cloud, Magento, Commercetools, Bloomreach, Acquia, CDPs and Qualtrics.
- Your projects will mainly relate to the areas of strategy consulting, omnichannel- and e-commerce, data-driven-marketing, engagement and business intelligence.
- You will play a leading role to help our clients to achieve business success by supporting them to analyse their Customer and Business needs and identifying the appropriate technical solution approach to grow business and become loyal customers.
- You will advise them on risk, improvement opportunities and guide them through the change process which go along with digitalisation projects.
- You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment, you are one of the “SQLI innovation drivers”.
- You’re a natural born consultant (innovative, analytical, communicative, collaborative, open-minded, solution oriented)
- You are able to prepare and to moderate workshops
- You are familiar with methods like Customer Journey Mapping and Design Thinking
- You have a knack for giving strategic advice and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You combine e-commerce savviness with functional know-how. In other words, you have a keen interest in the processes that lie behind each purchase and the subsequent customer engagement activities.
- High understanding of current e-commerce trends and innovations and technological and strategic level, you know what works (and what doesn’t) in digital commerce and are familiar with industry best practices.
- You have an excellent expertise and specialised knowledge and skills in at least some of the following Engagement & E-commerce platforms like SAP Commerce/Sales/Marketing Cloud, Magento, Commercetools, Bloomreach, Acquia, CDPs or Qualtrics and are eager to get to know the others.
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?