Application Support Analyst
Ebène, Republic of Mauritius
We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
The application support Analyst will collaborate with clients’ project managers as well as internal Development, QA, and Services teams to prioritise clients’ needs and drive incidents to closure. The person need to have a combination of strong communication, functional, technical, root cause analysis and problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support. If you are looking to grow your career within our client support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity open to you to join us and bring your career to the next level
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leveraging strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents.
- Providing client with regular and timely incident updates.
- Maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting application bugs.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Contributing to the support knowledge base.
- Assisting with a wide variety of operational projects including technical programming and scripting tasks.
- Helping client transition to support and implement best practices.
- Enhancing the customer support experience. Optimizing internal processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Autonomous and self-driven.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work under pressure.
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment.
- A good team player and team leader
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
Experience & Qualification:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, testing or support environment
SQL / JQL knowledge Knowledge on PHP Debugging skills ITIL certification would be a plus
- Competitive Salary with Generous Shift Allowance including working from Home.
- 22 days paid holiday Health Insurance Travel when working on late shifts
- The chance to be part of an amazing global team with offices in London, Mauritius, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand be part of a fun and collaborative working environment.
- Laptop Working Hours: 3 shifts (which we will have team members rotate on) 8:30 - 5:30 Normal shift 13:00 - 22:00, Mid shift 22:00 - 06:00, Night shift; Home based and night allowance applied which cover Internet and Electricity.