Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities, we are looking for an Agile Coach (m/f) to join our Digital Agency based in Geneva and Lausanne.
Your first mission will be to lead one of our prestigious clients, in the luxury sector, in the implementation of its Agile transformation at scale within a team of a few transversal organizational coaches.
In addition, you’ll have the role of promoting the company's Agile vision to our clients but also internally. To do this, you’ll be responsible for the following activities :
- Change agent : you will participate in the transformation of our clients towards ever greater Agility. You will facilitate, train and contribute to the implementation of Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, DevOps) first and foremost in the mindset and also on Agile practices.
- Leader : you will be involved in the continuous improvement of the teams by bringing your expertise as a coach in an Agile approach in order to bring out the solutions within the teams
- Coach : you support our clients in operational terms but also at senior management level, moving from a coaching position to a mentoring position depending on the needs.
- Community : you contribute to the influence of the Agile community. You take part in the sharing of knowledge and experience, in the appropriation and deployment of Agility internally and externally.
You have a degree in computer science (Engineering School/HES/Master or equivalent) and have at least 5 years of experience of which 2 as an Agile Coach. You are certified by a recognised organisation (Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, SAFe...).
You have the following technical skills :
- 5 years working in Agile mode in different roles
- Experience of Agile implementation at scale (min 50 people)
- Experience of Agile beyond IT, including PMO, Business side, etc.
- Experience in training, ability to build and participate in pre-sales
- Experience in facilitating workshops and serious games
And you possess the following expertise :
- Coaching and mentoring
- Change management
- Agile Framework (Srcum & Kanbam at least)
- Agile @scale Framework (SAFe at least)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Safe is more
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
You are curious, creative, autonomous, a good listener, empathetic and have excellent interpersonal skills. You like to test new approaches, create workshops, training and serious games. As a proper coach, you are a good communicator and you know how to give and receive feedback. Finally, you know how to challenge your clients' requests.
This position may be open to freelance profiles.
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !