Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
The Quality Assurance Analyst is in charge of the Test Case design of critical features developed and integrated in the Nespresso eCommerce website and apps.
The mission covers all aspects that surrounds it, including support during the execution as well as bug investigation and validation.
The team works in a continuous improvement frame identifying any opportunity to deliver better service and advance.
- Write Test Case for Manual execution and maintain them and the Test Suites up-to-date at all time
- Analyze business/functional specifications and be able to see all possible scenarios to validate and therefore guarantee a proper coverage
- Identify risks due to limitations and constraints (i.e. environment) to prevent hiccups and bottlenecks during the execution
- Monitor testing progress and provide support to testing team
- Assist with automation providing relevant information on the software components
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, Testers (local and offshore)
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize and resolve issues and keep contact with several stakeholders at the same time.
- Significant experience (3 years) in complex IT environments and large companies.
- Significant experience with analyzing of requirement of complex functional specifications
- Significant experience with analyzing and documenting complex technical issues.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, XRay (desired but not mandatory) and other testing tools.
- Experience with mobile testing is plus
- Experience with writing and executing functional test cases
- Knowledge of Agile development and testing methodologies
- Fluent in English (oral and written) : B2
This position is open to people with disabilities