SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are hiring a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist focus in optimizing product listings for search visibility on one of the largest eCommerce marketplaces worldwide.
Given the global dimension on this eCommerce Platform, he/she should have products rank highly search results is critical to achieving sales success. This is the primary aim of this SEO Specialist.
We are looking for professionals with deep understanding the search algorithm and know how to leverage it to maximize the product's visibility.
He/she is highly knowledgeable about both SEO principles and the eCommerce customer experience, ensuring that product listings are keyword-optimized and achieve the best performance and results.
What is this all about?
- Conduct regular technical audits to identify and resolve SEO issues.
- Assessment of issues reported by different stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement recommended changes.
- Collaborate with local markets and other stakeholders to rollout the improvements.
- Optimize website structures for improved crawlability and indexation.
- Ensure proper implementation of URL structures and redirects.
- Ensure proper management of robots, canonical links and sitemap.xml.
- Conduct thorough keyword research to identify opportunities for website optimization.
- Analyze keyword performance and make data-driven recommendations.
- Support markets and other stakeholders in their content analysis and optimization.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate regular SEO performance reports using tools like Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Monitor page load times and potential impacts on SEO.
- Creation of reports for stakeholders with different professional profiles.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years’ experience as a SEO Specialist.
- Proven experience working in eCommerce Consultancy, eMarketing or IT Consultancy.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms.
- Commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date.
- An inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google's algorithms and predict what changes might be coming.
- A good understanding of search engines.
- Highly valuable previous experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
Skills & Behaviours
Critical abilities and tools
- Data analysis and reporting with Excel.
- Monitoring with GA4 and Google Search Console
- Website data gathering using Screaming Frog
Important abilities and tools
- Compressive reporting with looker studio and PowerPoint/Figma.
- Data gathering and analysis using SEMrush and/or BrightEdge. -> SEMRush requires an extra key, but it wouldn’t be critical, as we could scope their work, so they don’t need it.
- Ability to create compressive guides and tutorials for different stakeholders.