Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Designer. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. We are looking for someone passionate about finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products, with much experience in Design Systems to ensure the scalability and enhancements in our new platforms.
By partnering with cross-functional teams (PMs, Product Designers, BAs, Devs, …) and stakeholders, you will be working on the next-generation platforms of the company. This requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
As part of the Digital Design team, you will design end consumer solutions and collaborate with different teams and stakeholders.
What is this all about?
- Facilitate stakeholders’ product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for Nespresso.
- Create, maintain and scale our Design System that will be integrated on different touchpoints (mobile app, web app).
- Design and deliver wireframes, stories, journeys, and high-fidelity designs for mobile and desktop devices.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Who are you ?
- Six or more years of experience in the different phases of the design process.
- Strong experience with design systems (principles, creation, improvement, scale, ways of working).
- Expertise in Figma.
- Expertise in IOS / Android environments.
- Testing skills to work hand in hand with developers to consolidate the Design System's components.
- Experience in agile environments and UX Lean understanding.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Soft skills – Dynamic, creative personality, good communication skills to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences.
- Passion for design; unsatisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory and any other European language are a plus.
It´s not just what you know also if you are:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationship
- Service Orientation
- Proactive co-operation
- Results driven
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions:1
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.