Do you want to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Mobile team? If you are an Android developer and you are looking for a job in Spain, you've come to the right place!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
What do we offer you?
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius : a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses : English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI : annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Good work environment : free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games),
- Team vibes : events, lunch, breakfast, team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and a lot of other surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Intensive Friday
- Intensive July and August
- 1000€ budget to cover the charges
- Relocation service support
- Health@SQLI :
Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
We pay your first day of baja
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
What this is all about?
• Write solution designs to specify the technical approach of the implementation of each project.
• Lead the technical grooming phase
• Participate to the implementation of the team's projects
• Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
• Test your code with Unit Tests
• Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
• Ensure that the quality gates are respected on the source code repository and
collaborate with the code QA team to maintain the code audit procedures
• Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
• Collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain the build and deployment pipelines
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies maximising the development efficiency
We are looking for you if;
• Master’s degree in system engineering or other IT related fields or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience as developer
• 3+ years’ experience as an Android developer
• Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and dependency injection
• Experience with functional/reactive programming (RxJava)
• Good knowledge of databinding and MVVM
• Proven experience with Android unit tests, integration tests and functional
• Knowledge of the Material Design
• Familiar with GIT
• Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
• Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
You are familiar with the following technologies
• RxJava 2
• Retrofit 2
• Dagger 2
• Rest, Json-API, Swagger
• Jenkins, CI, Sonar
• GIT, Bitbucket, GitFlow
This position is open to people with disabilities