SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for 2 Scrum Masters to coordinate and coach two of our software development teams/squads.
What this is all about?
- As Scrum Master, you will work in a cross functional environment and help improve our use of the framework.
- You will work closely with Program Management, Product Owners, Designers and Business Analysts, as well as other scrum masters in order to implement and grow the agile mindset and ensure different teams operate in a uniform manner.
- Coaching of the product owner and the development team to improve in their agile adoption
- Guide the team to achieve self-organization
- Contribute with the ways of working definition and documentation, to provide visibility for and from the squad
- Ensure that the agile mindset adopted by the squad is aligned with the rest of the organization
- Work together with the rest of the scrum masters in order to find the synergies
- You will be a key resource of the Agile Community of Practice (CoP).
- You will be expected to provide support, coaching, and guidance on Agile/Scrum practices to the team.
- Strong experience on driving agile from design to implementation.
- Work closely with different stakeholders within the organization to avoid impediments or stoppers.
Who are you?
- Agile knowledge, with focus on mindset over frameworks.
- Coaching skills, being able to coach both the product owner and the development team
- Ability to detect what’s aligned with the agile mindset and what’s not, and resourceful to influence the product owner and the team towards an improvement path
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, especially during an agile transformation journey
- Servant leader attitude, embracing the goal of removing blockers for the team
- Strong communication and facilitation skills in English
Skills & Behavours
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development or IT Projects
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification preferrable
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- OneGenius Premium Member: training platform with a lot of on-line learnings (certifications, courses,etc)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote policy work
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and all week in July and August.
- Full salary coverage for sick leave.
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Relocation package