Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Barcelona
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
As a Product Owner of one of our digital teams, you will lead the development of the new e-commerce plaftorm of one of the world's largest food and beverage companies.
You will work directly with the customer business team to translate technically their business expectations.
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Own and refine the product backlog
- Create the user stories
- Help the Scrum Team in the estimated task effort
- Define the sprint backlogs
- Participate in the scrum meetings (planning, daily, retrospective, …)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner
- 5+ years working in agile projects
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English level (min. B2)
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Agile development: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS
This position is open to people with disabilities