Do you want to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior .Net Developer C#. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most important IT companies in the world. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona but with the possibility to work remotely. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people to do great work and learn great things together.
Always helped and directed by your Lead manager who will guide you in your day-to-day tasks and help you to improve professionally.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
This Senior .Net Developer C# who wants to join to a team of 5 persons that is developing from scratch the new version of an existing desktop application used by the scientific department in order to manage bill of materials. We are looking for a Senior .NET and Database developer to join our Team.
Your responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
Your expertise in the .NET framework will help us deploy high-quality applications.
What is this all about?
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET and SQL programming languages
- Test and debug various .NET and SQL programs
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
Who are you?
- Work experience as a .NET Core Developer
- In-depth knowledge of Database modeling and SQL language (like SQL Server)
- Proficiency in building desktop applications using WPF and Infragistics components
- Familiar with popular .NET patterns (MVVM, Dependency Injection, Repository…)
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- English fluent
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions:
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.