SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for a Low-code Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using the low-code platform. You will work on adapting existing components and developing new components based on user stories. You will be trained in the Novulo platform, mainly the graphical development environment (the Novulo Architect) and other applicable tools and techniques.
What is this all about?
- You translate user stories into a good architecture and mapping on the reference architecture of the Novulo platform for optimal integration with other components.
- You implement a nice user experience in terms of UI/UX, including the scenarios of the 'not-happy-flow.'
- You test the components for the correct functional operation, even with large volumes.
- Where necessary, provide the components with built-in documentation for the end user and automatic testing.
- Where necessary, create datasets for quick configuration and implementation of the component.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using the low-code platform.
- Collaborate with other developers, project managers, and business analysts to identify business requirements and design solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest low-code platform features and technologies.
- Work with the project team to define project scope, deliverables, timelines, and budget.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and provide technical support as needed.
- Developers Team/Squad
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 years working experience in at least 2 programming language such as Java, Python, or C#.
- Knowledge/experience in Novulo, or another low code platform is a Plus.
Skills & Behaviors
- English speaking and writing on a professional level.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Creative problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.