SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspir
We are looking for a Java Developer to be part of an Agile and International Team, that is currently working in B2B eCommerce platform for one of the top 3 beverages companies in the world. He/she will be doing backend code to maintain and improve the functionalities and applications.
What is this all about?
- Designing and implementing high-quality Java BackEnd features.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical desings, and translathe these documents into working code.
- Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code.
- Development Team/Squads
- Project Manager /Delivery Coordinator
- Solutions Architect
- DevOps Engineers
Who are you?
- Engineer BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical background.
- At least 4 years working in Java coding.
- Solid understanding of both Object-Oriented concepts and the MVC paradigm.
- Minimum Primary skill and other technical skills required: Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, MsSQI and Java/J2EE.
- Experience with REST based APIs, Knowledge of HTTP and SOAP Protocols.
- Knowledge on software architecture and Scrum Agile Methodologies.
Having experience in SAP Commerce Hybris would be the icing on the cake! But not necessary at all.