Project Director F/M
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Director. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
The Project Director is responsible for overall management of an ongoing global project including liaising with our client (large company); coordinating and leading partners; supervising members of the project team; and overseeing project implementation, financial and administrative oversight, reporting, and monitoring and evaluation of the project.
What is this all about?
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, she/he will, among other responsibilities,
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Works closely with the General Management to ensure compliance with programmatic targets and deliverables
- Ensures that the program is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with SQLI´s and Customers’ priorities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Oversees the selection and training of qualified program staff, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Establishes and manages a team with all the relevant disciplines and operational staff.
- Ensures the project produces the specified results in the annual workplan(s) to the required standard of quality and within the timeline and budget parameters.
- Oversees development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results.
- Oversees budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
Who are you?
- Advanced degree such as Computer / TelCo Engineering or bachelor’s degree in science field from an accredited university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Methodologies (Scrum) or related certifications is a plus.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a leadership position managing IT Business Development Projects, in-depth professional experience around project management.
- Experience managing, designing, implementing, and evaluating large budgets, for global projects in international companies.
Skills and behaviours
- Demonstrated diplomatic, management, and communication skills to liaise and advocate with the Management, Customer, and under employees.
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 1
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract duration: Full time, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.