SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhones and iPads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What is this all about?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborates with the iOS Team in order to be align on the deliveries and features.
- Liaising fluid relationship with the client, becoming a key trusted partner
Who are you?
- BS in Computer Science or similar (Engineering) or 5 years of experience in mobile development.
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data , Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Able to write clean and testable code.
- Experience working with CI/CD.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- User knowledge level for RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Previous experience working with Cocoa Pods or similar.
- Mobile Development Certification highly valuable.
Your skills & behaviours
- High English skills language (C1).
- Knowledge of the Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Strong analytical and business mindset.
- Proficiency level in MS Office tools.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- OneGenius Premium Member: training platform with a lot of on-line learnings (certifications, courses,etc)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote policy work
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and all week in July and August.
- Full salary coverage for sick leave.
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Relocation package
- You will be able to benefit from our referral programme with great rewards.
This position is open to people with disabilities
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.