Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
We are looking for a mobile developer to bring the best of a global eCommerce iOS app deployed in 176 markets. Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain the iOS app in integration with the back-end services. With your host of expertise, you shall commit to intuitive design, aesthetics and best user experience of the app. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
- Design and development of a professional business application for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- 5+ years experience as developer
- 3+ years experience as an iOS developer (Objective-C and Swift)
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience on last versions of iOS SDK
- Proven experience with unit tests.
- Knowledge of the Apple design guidelines would be a plus.
- Familiar with GIT
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- Mentor skills
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
This position is open to people with disabilities