SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for an Edge Computing Engineer who will be responsible for the administration of the Akamai platform to support the different application teams (Mobile, Web, API's) with strong security and compliance knowledge in the deployment. She/He must have previous experience working with Edge Computing as well as technologies and tools such as Akamai or similar.
What is this all about?
- Stay abreast of the latest trends, technologies, and advancements in edge computing and related fields.
- Optimize edge computing infrastructure to deliver enhanced performance, low-latency data processing, and efficient resource utilization.
- Implement robust security measures to protect sensitive data at the edge and during transmission. Address privacy concerns and ensure compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
- Create detailed technical documentation, including architecture diagrams, specifications, and user guides, to facilitate seamless knowledge sharing and future development.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to implement the edge computing solutions to power Nespresso applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design robust and scalable edge computing architectures tailored to meet specific project requirements.
- Develop and maintain the necessary IaaC and CaaC to deploy Nespresso Infrastructure and configurations.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience working with edge computing technologies and architectures.
- Previous experience with Akamai or equivalent edge computing technologies.
- Expertise in networking protocols (e.g., MQTT, CoAP, HTTPS) and edge-to-cloud communication.
- Solid understanding of security principles and best practices in edge computing environments.
- Good understanding in fundamentals of cloud-native Identity, Networking and Security.
- Demonstrable experience with continuous delivery tools like Github, Bitbucket, Jenkins or Azure Dev-ops.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and lead technical initiatives.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Action Oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Peer Relationship
- Service Orientation