Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Ops’s team? If you are a DevOps engineer and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
Our DevOps engineering team (20people) has developed an significiant area of expertise on behalf of our historic client - one of the largest company in the food sector.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, one training pack each year (1000€ individual training budget and 3 days), health and dental insurance, 2 days a week of flexible work.
Your responsibilities :
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration chain
- Automate repetitive activities thanks to CI/CD solution
- Automate configuration management
- Automate environment provisioning
- Support tooling: Monitor, alert and automate
- Document usage of tools
- Communicate to end-users
- Increase efficiency of development teams
- Increase internal software quality
Who are you ?
- You have a nice experience in Jenkins
- You know or open to learn Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, VMWare.
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
This position is open to people with disabilities