Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior DevOps Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
As our new Senior DevOps Engineer based in Barcelona, you will be part of a cross site team with offices both Morocco & Romania. Your main responsibility will be to develop and maintain our build systems and act as development support for our R&D teams. As a development support for our R&D teams, you will beside provide support and develop our systems, also help in product development that is delivered to our end customers.
What is this all about?
- Installation, configuration, and administration of mission-critical, day-to-day operations of production and internal company resources
- Application code deployment to Dev, Test, QA and Production environments
- Provide support for programs and products during the whole development lifecycle (e.g. PoC, collaborate in feasibility studies, participate in technical spikes, etc.)
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes
- Help driving the DevOps tooling selection to maximize the standardization within digital products organization, manage license usage and act as main contact with other areas regarding tooling.
- Help the creation and maintenance of the best practices documents associated with the different Solution and Software activities and aligned with the division standards.
Who are you?
- Engineer BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working with the following languages:
Groovy, Ruby, JS and/or Java.
- At least 3 years of experience working with:
CLI and Shell Scripting.
Linux and/or macOS.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Infrastructure:
Monitoring, networking, resources, security, vm’s/workstations, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience working with the following Automation Tools:
Ansible, Puppet and/or Salt.
- SSL Knowledge
- 509 certificates and format conversion (JKS, PKCS12, PEM, etc.)
- Strong knowledge GIT Knowledge
- Rebase, squash, merge, etc.
- High knowledge of the CI/CD Tools
Jenkins and Docker.
Highly valued, but not mandatory
- 2+ years working with Azure.
- 2+ years working in mobile development:
- Gradle and/or Xcode.
- DevSecOps Knowledge.
- Scrum Knowledge.
- SonarQube and/or QA Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables).
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 1
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.