Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
You will be part of a team of 4 Atlassian experts, who form part of a larger team of 20 people, all of which work for one of our long term clients and whom as such have become a key entity via their expertise. Our client is one of the world's largest food and beverage companies
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Work as Atlassian admin maintaining Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket helping the users to solve their requests
- Work on projects to improve the functionality of a challenging Atlassian environment
- Automate tasks using ScriptRunner or scripting languages
- Keep the Atlassian tools secured
- at least 2 years experience as a developer : Java or Python or Groovy or Jira
- must be Atlassian user - both Jira and Bitbucket
- knowledge in Git, Markdown, REST Services
- good to have :
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- nice to have :
- Bash, Ansible, Docker
- Microsoft Azure
- working Agile, SCRUM
Other personal qualities
- Fluent English (B2)
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to express ideas with clarity
- Open-mindedness towards making mistakes and learning from them
As a plus
- You’ve been using both Windows and Linux
- You know CI/CD exists, and what it is about
- Cloud (Azure, AWS) does ring a bell
- You can explain what "Agile", "Scrum", or "Story Point" means. We may ask :)
This position is open to people with disabilities