Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
You will be part of a team of 4 Atlassian experts, who form part of a larger team of 20 people, all of which work for one of our long term clients and whom as such have become a key entity via their expertise. Our client is one of the world's largest food and beverage companies
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Work as Atlassian admin maintaining Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket helping the users to solve their requests
- Work on projects to improve the functionality of a challenging Atlassian environment
- Automate tasks using ScriptRunner or scripting languages
- Keep the Atlassian tools secured
- at least 2 years experience as a developer : Java or Python or Groovy or Jira
- must be Atlassian user - both Jira and Bitbucket
- knowledge in Git, Markdown, REST Services
- good to have :
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- nice to have :
- Bash, Ansible, Docker
- Microsoft Azure
- working Agile, SCRUM
Other personal qualities
- Fluent English (B2)
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to express ideas with clarity
- Open-mindedness towards making mistakes and learning from them
As a plus
- You’ve been using both Windows and Linux
- You know CI/CD exists, and what it is about
- Cloud (Azure, AWS) does ring a bell
- You can explain what "Agile", "Scrum", or "Story Point" means. We may ask :)