Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
We are looking for a Junior UX Designer to join our UX team. You will be responsible for :
- Participate and contribute to the projects of the SQLI Product and UX design team
- Master modern design and prototyping tools (Miro, Figma)
- Mastering user research and testing techniques
- Implement UX analytics methods
- Contribute to the improvement of the team by setting up the knowledge base in collaboration with the team
- Contribute to the improvement of the internal design system in collaboration with the UX and UI team
Throughout your internship, you will be supervised by an experienced member of the team who will participate in your gradual increase in skills on the technologies and projects assigned. You will also work in close collaboration with the different entities of the agency (Design, Development, Data...).
This internship will allow you to develop your UX Designer posture by being in contact with clients and end users.
You are a student or a young graduate in a Master, HES or design school, and you are looking for an internship at the end of your studies.
You are comfortable in the following disciplines :
- Cognitive ergonomics
- Human-computer interfaces or interface design
- Graphic design
- Design thinking and ideation
You have a strong background in the use of the following tools :
- Miro or Mural
- Figma or Sketch or Adobe XD
Ideally, you have knowledge of ergonomic heuristics (Bastien-Scapin, Nielsen...), design patterns, design thinking and system design (material, iOS...).
You are proactive and autonomous. You have a strong team spirit based on feedback and knowledge sharing. You are a true digital native and you keep up to date with the latest trends on networks and the web in terms of digital design, UI, communication...
Your mother tongue is French and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2). German is a plus.
Beyond your experience and education, your personality and potential will make the difference
Additional information :
- Internship based in Lausanne, with partial ou full teleworking, our offices based 50m from the train station.
- Paid internship and contribution to transport costs