Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within nour Design department, we are looking for a Senior UI Designer (m/f) and join our geat team.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating the graphic design of new screens to meet the objectives of the customers from a defined specification
- Translating ideas and concepts using motion design, interactive prototypes and front-end development
- Finding multiple visual solutions to solve client and user problems
- Creating recognisable icons and brand identities and logos aligned with client strategy
- Graphically enhance corporate presentations, with photographic sourcing on message, and clear and impactful infographics
- Benchmark existing websites to support design and visual decisions
You will work closely with our team of UX, marketing and development consultants.
You have a degree in Design (Engineering School/Master or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience as a UI Designer in an agency environment where you have put your skills into practice.
You have the following skills:
- Experience in digital design
- Interest in graphic design and typography
- Experience in e-commerce, mobile web design
- Knowledge of UX principles, in particular user-centred design methodology
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC
- In-depth knowledge of Bohemian coding sketch including symbols
- Able to prototype with Principle, Kite, After Effects or similar tools
Finally, you have excellent communication and presentation skills. You are proactive and autonomous, a team player with a strong culture of feedback and knowledge sharing. You have knowledge of the current digital landscape and trends in digital design and UI.
Your native language is French (or at least C1 level) and you have an excellent level of written and spoken English (min B2). German is a plus.
We would be delighted to see your portfolio illustrating your creations, projects and methods.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile ! We look forward to meeting you !