Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our e-Commerce & CRM BU, we are looking for our future Magento 2 Technical Lead (m/f).
You will be responsible for the development of all Magento projects and will be in charge of the technical management of the projects.
You will be in charge of :
- Design and implement our Magento 2 e-Commerce projects
- Working closely with the development teams and interacting with the other divisions of the agency (UX, design, front-end, etc.)
- Participate in pre-sales by being a force of proposal on the proposed solutions
- To ensure a technological watch
- Mentoring of junior profiles and coaching of developers
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and have at least 5 years experience in Magento development, including 2 years on Magento 2.
You have the following technical skills :
- Former experience in Magento 2 architecture, patterns and APIs
- Ability to define a complex e-commerce application architecture
- Knowledge of the Adobe ecosystem
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of e-commerce constraints for international deployments
Magento 2 "Professional Developer" certification is an asset for this position.
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You are able to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !