Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
Within the development of our activities within our Java BU in Genève, we are looking for our future Java Tech Lead (m/f).
You are passionate about new technologies and you want to contribute to the success of our customers in their ambitious digitization projects of their information systems.
As a referent of Java projects, you will have a transverse position on all phases of the project. You will be responsible for the good development of the projects and will be in charge of the technical management of the projects. Your main missions will be the following :
- Analyze the needs and participate in the definition of technical architectures
- Write the specifications
- Design and develop adapted solutions as well as to carry out the maintenance
- Technically supervise the team and to guide its increase in skills
- Be the technical reference for pre-sales files
- Make the technological survey
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school, HES or Master), you have at least 5 years of experience in the development and implementation of Java solutions and/or portals, ideally acquired in an IT company.
You have the following skills :
- Expertise in Java/EE version 8 at least, ideally you know Java 11
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring
- Knowledge of Maven, Git, IntelliJ and Agile methods
- DevOps tools (Ansible, Docker)
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You know how to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and have a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2). German is a plus.
Why join us?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more?
Send us your profile ! We look forward to meeting you !