Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within our Digital Technologies BU, we are looking for an IT Project Manager (m/f) to lead various projects for our clients in Geneva.
He/she will define, implement and manage an IS project from conception to delivery, respecting quality, performance, cost, time and security.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensure the follow-up of actions to guarantee the respect of objectives in terms of functionalities, service levels, deadlines, costs, risks...
- Take charge of the technical management of projects and monitor customer satisfaction
- Supervise the project teams for which you are responsible
- Participate in the construction of commercial proposals and responses to calls for tender in collaboration with our sales team
You will work closely with our various teams: Data, Digital Agency, e-Commerce and will be involved in fixed-price projects or on a contract basis.
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and have at least 5 years of experience in project management, ideally in the digital/IT/ESN field.
You have the following skills:
- Understanding of technical and business needs
- Definition of technical and functional requirements
- Technical team management
- Agile methods
- Respect of deadlines, budget and quality
Ideally, you have already had the opportunity to work on projects related to Java, DevOps and Scrum.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and natural leadership, and you will be able to guide and develop your teams. You know how to manage priorities, be customer satisfaction oriented and have a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
A certification in project management is an asset (Hermes, IPMA, PMI or equivalent).
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !