IT Business Analyst (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities with our key accounts in Lausanne, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst.
You are the interface between the business and IT. You will be able to understand the business needs in order to integrate them into the company's information system.
Your main activities will be the following :
- Defining and setting out the users' needs
- Writing and validating functional test specifications
- Monitoring the progress of the project in relation to the project manager and the client
- Leading functional scoping workshops, advising and guiding clients
- Participate in change management
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and have at least 5 years experience in the analysis and design of applications.
You have a strong experience in managing projects (planning, risk management, workshop facilitation) and have excellent analytical and synthesis skills. You know how to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and have a sense of service. You have managed agile projects and are ideally certified (IIBA, Scrum or equivalent).
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !